sábado, 26 de maio de 2012

Britney Spears Jason Trawick Return To LA To Ring In The New Year

It’s been a few weeks since we’ve seen photos of our dear Britney Spears and her new fiancée Jason Trawick out and about in public … in fact, the last time we saw candid photos of the pair was at their engagement party in Las Vegas a few weeks ago. This weekend, Britwick surfaced in [...]

It is that time of the year when I announce my Top Albums of the previous year and altho every single one of us has an opinion and even tho every single one of us ingests music differently, I still think it’s fun to find out what other people think was the best music of the year. It is with that fun attitude that I publish annually my list of fave albums. Some of the albums below may be on your top lists as well … maybe not. Some of them may be liked more than others … maybe not. But these are the albums that I loved most in 2011. Altho they are ranked from 10 – 1, I loved each of these albums immensely all year long. Check out my list below.


10: Björk, Biophilia:




Björk is a master artist. While some artists create thought provoking and challenging art with paint or in sculpture, Björk consistently and without fail crafts some of the most interesting soundscapes with each album she releases. Biophilia was created on an iPad computer and attempts to convey the living, breathing music that comes from the natural environment of Björk‘s home country Iceland. Honestly, I didn’t hear too much about other people’s enjoyment of this album … but I was impressed and charmed by the sonic musicality of Björk‘s interpretation of Icelandic nature.


 



Login
dvd yoga
Voyage luxe
car accident Settlement
Hot News for you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário