terça-feira, 12 de junho de 2012

Katniss, Haymitch Effie Feature In A New Promo Image For The Hunger Games

Earlier this month we got to check out a new promo photo of Peeta, Haymitch and Cinna from the upcoming big screen adaptation of The Hunger Games and today we get to check out another photo, this time of Katniss, Haymitch and Effie. Altho there is no textual context that goes along with the photo, [...]

Altho I received a few invites from some of my fave people on Earth, the lazy side of me won out and I ended up NOT going to any Golden Globes parties and just stayed home and watched the show from my couch. I ordered me some pizza, hot wings and cheesy bread … burrowed myself under my blankets and had a very enjoyable night of awards show watching fun.




I did my best to tweet some of my fave moments from the show so, yeah, I really did have a fun time last night. David went out on the town so I had the whole place to myself. Today is a quiet day around town, being Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and all so I think I’m gonna lie low, too. David and I may head out to the movies to see The Artist … I think I should see it before too much time passes and I miss seeing it in theaters forever.


I hope you have having a great Monday, whether you have the day off or not. Enjoy!!




Elvis Aron Presley
CV et lettres de motivation
Emily Dickinson
retirement security
articles internet

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário